Who needs to be a Subscriber?
If you are an insurer writing property business in the state of Washington, a subscription to WSRB is required in order to adopt or use any portion of our filed materials. Policy forms, rates/loss costs, and rules, including Public Protection Classifications, are some of the services included with your subscription.
As a Subscriber, your benefits include:
- Ready-to-use forms approved by the Washington Office of the Insurance Commissioner
- Accurate, reliable, data for assessing properties and gauging vulnerabilities
and gauging perils
- Advisory Prospective Loss Costs for commercial properties
- Instant access to Protection Class data for any Washington structure
- Complimentary, in-person, standard, property and automatic fire suppression sprinkler inspections by professional commercial property analysts
- Easy-to-order detailed commercial property inspections, including PDF reports for your files
- Ability to grant WSRB the authority to file on your behalf
- Access to our API so you can integrate our data directly into your policy writing system
- A friendly, responsive customer service team to help you with your needs
If you have questions about being a Subscriber contact us. If you're ready now please fill out the Application for Subscribership form to your right to begin the process.