Product Solutions Specialist
At WSRB, each team member has the opportunity to improve our products and customer experience. Our Customer Service team leads the way by ensuring our customers’ needs are heard and met. Are you ready to be our customers’ champion? If yes, keep reading!
As a member of the Customer Service Team, you are the face and voice of WSRB, and our customers rely on you to provide outstanding help and support to them, fire prevention professionals and the public. You interact with our customers via the phone, email, text and live chat.
You are a key part of the Marketing and Customer Experience team, and your contributions include:
- Being the welcoming first contact for our customers and visitors.
- Continual focus on deepening customer relationships by providing outstanding support.
- Provide product feedback to the development team in order to improve overall customer happiness.
- Deliver outstanding communications no matter the channel (chat, phone, emails, in person, text, etc.)
- Approve new users’ access to our products.
- Help guide, orient and train users through the use of our products.
- Be the voice of the customer to ensure product specs and marketing messages fulfill their needs.
- Accurately document communications with our customers.
- Meet the established turnaround period on all customer inquiries.
- Support our Commercial Inspections team with gathering information for appointments.
- Assist our GIS team with the gathering of new data derived from customer inquiries keeping our products current.
- Test driving our new products to ensure they are customer ready.
Share our values
WSRB is seeking the best! People who thrive in a culture of empowerment and thinking big. People who are results driven, have a positive attitude and aspire to be awesome! People who understand that a team delivers better results collaboratively than independently. People who believe in having fun while working hard.
Who you are:
- Three or more years in customer service, relationship management, account management or similar role. Associate’s or bachelor’s degree desired.
- Experience working with a broad range of people – enterprise companies, small businesses, public service employees and the public.
- You listen first, knowing that hearing the customer’s need is the key to solving any problem.
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented.
- Empathetic with a positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals.
- Demonstrate patience and provide conflict resolution to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Results-driven mentality with a bias for accurate, precise action.
- Strong computer skills. Bonus points for Office 365 product suite, mapping systems like Google Maps, HubSpot CRM and ServiceHub.
- Ability to handle competing priorities. You effectively plan and organize to maximize your time and achieve results.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
WSRB helps insurance companies work smarter. We provide unbiased, accurate data and information, helping to reduce loss of life and property in Washington. By combining deep expertise with innovation and technology, we deliver an exceptional experience for our customers.