Who needs to subscribe?
If you insure property in Washington state, you’re required to subscribe to WSRB in order to adopt or use any portion of our filed materials. Your subscription gives you a range of useful benefits, including:
- Ready-to-use forms approved by the Washington Office of the Insurance Commissioner
- Ability to grant WSRB the authority to file on your behalf
- Accurate, reliable data for assessing properties, vulnerabilities and perils
- Instant access to Protection Class data for any Washington structure
- Advisory Prospective Loss Costs for commercial properties
- Access to our API so you can integrate our data directly into your policy writing system
- Complimentary, in-person property inspections by professional commercial property analysts
- Detailed commercial property inspection reports, available as PDFs
- A friendly, responsive customer service team to answer your questions
Your designated agents also get access to your subscription benefits at no additional charge.
The annual base access fee for our services is $2,000.
Filings and Circulars: WSRB files Loss Costs, rules and policy forms on behalf of all subscribers. We publish a Circular for each of our approved filings in Washington. Subscribers can visit our Filing Library and register for automatic email notifications when new Circulars are issued.