At WSRB, we believe one of our most important functions is to make your job easier, and we had that goal top of mind when we refreshed our website. The site's updated look is just one part of the re-design, so we'd like to point out a few special features that can save you time. And, we want to tell you about a new way to share your feedback with us so we can keep improving.
More useful information
In addition to making our website easier to navigate, we created new content you can share with customers or use to enhance your underwriting skills.
For agents to share with your customers
- Our page for insurance consumers succinctly explains WSRB's Protection Classes (PC) and provides the best way for customers to learn more about their property's PC: calling our friendly, knowledgeable customer service team at 206-217-0101.
- Our page for building owners describes what our commercial property analysts will do and ask for during an inspection. Share this page with building owners and encourage them to share it with tenants to improve the inspection process for everyone.
For underwriters to enhance your knowledge
- A guide to underwriting key property risks in Washington state: fire, wildfire and earthquake.
- An in-depth look at commercial property risk assessment, covering everything from automatic fire sprinkler systems to construction classes.
- An informative page for building owners that describes what will happen during an inspection. When you submit an inspection request, share this page with the agent or directly with the property owner.
For fire-service professionals
- An overview of the Protection Class evaluation process and an in-depth look at the process to help you understand how it works and how to prepare.
- Plus, a page you can share with community officials, such as water purveyors and building code officials, so they understand who we are and why we're asking them for information.
An easy way to find what you need
We also added a feature that we think you'll love: a search function that covers our website, blog and Help Center. To try it, click on the magnifying glass icon next to the login button on any page.
You'll see a box. Enter any search string you like.
You'll instantly see useful results.
Click through to the content you want to explore and get the answers you need.
Help us serve you better
What do you think of these new website features? We'd love to hear your thoughts on the site as well as answers to these questions:
- What do you think of our new tools to assess wildfire and earthquake property risk?
- What new tools can we develop for you?
- What features would you like to see in the Subscriber Solutions part of our website? (That is, the part of our site where you login to look up Protection Classes and Loss Costs as well as view commercial property reports and request inspections.)
Tell us what you think in our new feedback form. We'll read every response and reach out to you if we have follow-up questions. Your input will help us find new ways to serve you.